Scalping EA ELM EA Review Free Download elm-ea.com

The MT5 forex EA is a scalping EA that is used to trade on the MetaTrader 5 platform. This EA is designed to scalp the market for small profits while minimizing risk. The EA uses a unique scalping strategy that has been optimized for the MT5 platform. The EA is easy to use and does not require any prior forex trading experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hudnut

I used to use a bot with the Martingale strategy. All is well, but with this strategy you need to constantly monitor that the advisor does not start a losing trade and withdraw profits not to lose the bank. Now I realized that robot with scalping strategy can trade without personal constant monitoring of trading process. For this I chose ELM because it is of higher quality than free or cheap scalping bots.
All traders probably went through the martingale, it's like the initial stage of education at school. I also tried this strategy. Truly unsuccessful. And with what deposit did you start trading with this bot? What lot size do you recommend?

I

iphigenia

Which broker are you going to entrust with a $50,000 deposit, if it's not a secret, of course? Did he let you withdraw your profits?
It's no secret, it's a well-known broker Tikmill with the type of account VIP, if I had a problem with it I would not have written anything here. ! So far so good.

P

prehension

Guy, I think this is unrealistic, because as far as I know the license has the same key to activate it for all accounts, how can you split them into 3 and trust someone? I would not take the risk!
That's too bad. The only way out is to make a joint purchase of the bot with someone you can trust?

K

kilderkin

All traders probably went through the martingale, it's like the initial stage of education at school. I also tried this strategy. Truly unsuccessful. And with what deposit did you start trading with this bot? What lot size do you recommend?
I recommend testing everything on a demo account first! The bot itself works according to the algorithm set by the developer, and it will not change depending on the amount of money in your account. So in this respect you have complete freedom of choice. My way with ELM started with $500

C

coriander

It seems risky to me to use such amounts to work on Forex. The recommended deposit for the ELM EA is $100. I am sure that you will be able to calmly and without losses reach a decent profit with minimal risk. Yes, it will take more time. But this bot trades around the clock, so you don't have to wait very long.
At that time, because of the great losses, I was almost desperate. I still can't believe the bot helped me get it all back, not the Almighty. Thank you for your answer, that is exactly the answer I was counting on. Tomorrow I will try to trade with $100 account and later I will share the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.